[amibroker] Re: Going after every signal

Hi Graham and Tomasz,

I apologize for my lack of understanding regarding custom backtest
procedure.  After reading your posts, it seems that the task I wanted
to accomplish is too much for my ability at this point.

Thank you very much for the tips to how to implement it though.

Regards,

intermilan04

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please READ what Graham wrote. You can fetch # of signals per bar in
CUSTOM BACKTEST PROCEDURE.
> http://www.amibroker.com/guide/a_custombacktest.html
>

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko