[amibroker] QP3 Data Cleanup

Title: QP3 Data Cleanup

Hi.   About a week ago, I noticed one of my composite indexes looked bad.   After swapping several e-mails with Marcin and Tomasz, I realized that this was caused by some bad EOD data for several symbols in the QP3 feed.    The symptom was an EOD close about 100-200 times the normal close.   Most of the bad bars were 2000-2002, but a few were 2003-2005.

Gary and Greg from QuotesPlus worked with me to detect the bad symbols and resolve the issue.  Both of us ran scans to detect the bad symbols.

Im happy to report that as of 8:45 tonight, Gary cleaned the last four symbols and all Common Stock, ADR and ETF symbols have clean data back to 2000!  A big thumbs up for Marcin and Tomasz for helping me track down the issue, and a bigger thumbs up for Greg and Gary in cleaning up the data over the weekend

NICE WORK!

Best regards,

Dan.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS