RE: [amibroker] Background color per chart

Hope this helps

_SECTION_BEGIN("Chart Background Color");

Version(4.75);

BkgColor = ColorHSB( Param("Hue", 0, 0, 240 ),

Param( "Saturation", 240, 0, 240 ),

Param("Brightness", 240, 0, 240 ));

SetChartBkColor( BkgColor );

_SECTION_END();

Mark

On 2/13/06, Keith Osborne <kosborn3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, I know it is there somewhere in the emails but cannot find it.

> Can someone tell me what the Plot statement is as the last plot

> statement to allow me to plot background colur by chart.

> TIA........Keith

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS