RE: [amibroker] Re: Values in Title String (decimal place problem)

Reference on PRINTF

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url="">

Then click on some of the detailed specs on the left. Amibroker does not use all of these formats. I restrict myself to the %f variation so I can remember it.

--

Terry