[amibroker] Speed of IQFEED plugin - VERY SLOW FOR ME

I currently have an Esignal based database (1 minute timeframe) and
needed a 2nd connection for a friend I'm working with on some
programming so I subscribed to IQ FEED.

I just installed their new client, which is functioning and the newest
plugin from the AmiBroker web site.

In terms of backfilling 1 minute data for 60 days it seems MUCH MUCH
MUCH slower than Esignal.    I tried running 200 signals to backfill
using the backfill option of a program and eventually gave up.

I have a very fast machine (Duel Pentium 3.2, etc.) and esignal takes
maybe 1 second or 2 max to download data if I click on a symbol.
This seems to take at least double if not triple.

I'm wondering if my setup is somehow flawed (I just rebooted to see)
or whether this is typical performance if anyone knows?

Mike

24 Hours. Commission-Free.