[amibroker] Re: Swing Trading - Strategy Performance

Huhhhhh, I do have a system delivering 158% CAGR, the problem seems
the prices the system used for backtesting hardly exist in the market.

you get a series of signals now, but, disappear afterwards probably,
the trading activities are dynamic during the timeframe.

unless you can manage your transaction exactly tie out to the closing
position of the timeframe, otherwise, how you would feel confident
the accumulation of your decisions still provides you the profit the
backtest triggers? totally different picture......

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jim_trades_stocks" <jnk1997@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just put another one of my swing trading systems into action two
> months ago.
> Returns 100% per year per backtesting.
> 60-80% (backtested) winners (depending on time frame)
> 3:1 profit/loss
>
> So far 15 trades completed, 13 winners, 2 losers.
>
> Looking real good.

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tim" <raven4ns@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Ara,
> >  It would be interesting to hear of anyone who is using a system
> for
> > swing trading and happy with the performance. I am testing a
system
> for
> > swing trading but haven't got any meaningful data to report. If
and
> > when I have made some positive progress I will be happy to let
you
> know.
> >
> > Tim

24 Hours. Commission-Free.