Re: [amibroker] Re: Strong edge in daily forex data - EXAMPLE 2xprofit

You could always use the Metatrader3 API plugin for AB developed over at
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ForexSystemBuilders/ to get a
comprehensive RT feed of 1 min data from any MT3 broker. You could do
your backtesting on any time and not have to worry about Amiquote

Martin

24 Hours. Commission-Free.