[amibroker] Re: move stocks from watchlist->Maybe scripting

I am looking for something that can do a add/delete in one step. my
problem is that sometimes one of the Watchlist A or B becomes too
long that when i try to add into one and delete from another, i have
to use the scrollbar which increases the no of mouse movements and
clicks that i have to do. sometimes, it gets frustrated.

One option that i was thinking was to write a Custom tool using
javascript that can mvoe the ticker to the appropraite watch list and
have a keyboard assignment like SHIFT + A  to move to watch list A
and automaticlly delete is from watch list C.
I am looking if i can get some startup scripts to move in this
direction.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave's Laptop" <dlittner@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Not in one click.  You can have the three different watchlists set
up and
> renamed for example:
>
> List 10 becomes 10 - A group
> List 11 becomes 11 - B group
> List 12 becomes 12 - C group
>
> Then open the A group and pin the window so it stays open.  As you
step
> through each stock in that group you can select from the
menu "Symbol -
> Watch List - Add Selected Symbol or Remove Select Symbol"
>
> Then jump to the next group and cycle through each stock.
>
> Unless I am missing something with AB as I am a relatively new
user, please
> correct me if I am wrong or there is yet another way to do this.
>
> One feature that I would like to see implemented in AB is a pop up
window
> that would combine the add/delete in one step.
>
> TC2005 has a window called Memberships that pops up whenever you
hit Cntl-M.
> It then lists all of the watchlists with a check box in front of
each.  It
> will have those boxes checked for each watchlist that the symbol is
> associated with.  From this box I can check or uncheck any box and
therefore
> perform multiple operations in one step.
>
> Dave
> MarketMonk777
> a.k.a. RedEyes

On Behalf
> Of murthysuresh
> Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 9:35 AM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] move stocks from watchlist
>
> How can i move stocks from one watch list to another in one click.
> have a ABC watch list in which,
> A=Stocks that i expect to buy in next couple of days
> B=STocks is forming pattern, but i expect it to be ready in next 3-
4
> days
> C=STocks that may form pattern and i want to revisit them in next
week
> timeframe.
>
> The problem is that the current groups functionality does not offer
> right click functinality.

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

24 Hours. Commission-Free.