From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Graham
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 5:04 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Automating quote exporting and system testing

1) run an exploration with OHLCV in colums and export from the analyser window

run an afl that contains wtiining data to a text file (I placed an example of this in the aFL library for intraday data, it just needs modifying to make end of day. Plus the one I used as basis is in the help files.
2/3)
What command line are you talking about?

--
Cheers
Graham