Re: [amibroker] draw a lot of lines of trend with afl

Hi
I believe you are wanting to draw the moving averages onto a price chart?
You can drag and drop the MA afl onto a price chart on sscreen, then
select the periods and price base for the MA using the parameter
window.
This can be done as many times as you want Moving average lines on the screen
The values of the lines should be visible in the chart title line at
the top of the chart for the bar you select (click on) with the mouse

My aplogies if I have misunderstood your question.

--
Cheers
Graham

On 2/4/06, nmdcdn <dzazza@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hallo, i have a probblem with english and with afl.
> I write a cicle for for scanner trends (non the last trend), ma all
> trends. then I read the performance for the trend. how I can write the
> trends on graphics. In fact I write 1,2 trends but 50,60 trends no.
> Help me.

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

24 Hours. Commission-Free.