RE: [amibroker] move stocks from watchlist

Hi,

Not in one click.  You can have the three different watchlists set up and
renamed for example:

List 10 becomes 10 - A group
List 11 becomes 11 - B group
List 12 becomes 12 - C group

Then open the A group and pin the window so it stays open.  As you step
through each stock in that group you can select from the menu "Symbol -
Watch List - Add Selected Symbol or Remove Select Symbol"

Then jump to the next group and cycle through each stock.

Unless I am missing something with AB as I am a relatively new user, please
correct me if I am wrong or there is yet another way to do this.

One feature that I would like to see implemented in AB is a pop up window
that would combine the add/delete in one step.

TC2005 has a window called Memberships that pops up whenever you hit Cntl-M.
It then lists all of the watchlists with a check box in front of each.  It
will have those boxes checked for each watchlist that the symbol is
associated with.  From this box I can check or uncheck any box and therefore
perform multiple operations in one step.

Dave
MarketMonk777
a.k.a. RedEyes