[amibroker] How do I set up Industry/Sector/Stock categories for eSignal?

Hello,

I've been trying to set up in eSignal the Industry/Sector/Stock
categories similar to TC2005. First i tried copying the the TC2005
broker.workspace and broker.master files to the eSignal directory.
This worked, in the sense that the categories were filled in, but
now RT updating is no longer possible.

I found this category assignment file on the files section of the
Yahoo Amibroker group, but how do I use it?
20Industries/

In the help sectiob of Amibroker, there is a Javascript program
mentioned:
"4 Tip of the week: : How to automate assigning stocks to
sectors/industries ?
Note: This functionality is available only in Windows version of
AmiBroker
In the first issue of AmiBroker Tips newsletter AmiBroker I
discussed using of AmiBroker's OLE automation interface for
accessing stock data. In this article I will give you another
example of automation: assigning stocks to industries using simple
JScript. For starters I recommend reading the first article before
proceeding with this one.
.... "

How do I use this? And will the assignments be the same as for the
TC2005 assignments?

Many thanks,
Paul

24 Hours. Commission-Free.