Re: [amibroker] Retrieve IB data from more than 100 symbols?

Hello,

As for that points:

>1) Ability to provide a list of symbols (watchlist, text file, whatever) for download.

This is possible now (via RTQ window).

>2) Ability to automatically download enough data to bring it current UP TO a maximum number of days.
>For example, assume that you set the download filter = 20 days.
> If MSFT had 37 days of 1 minute bars and was missing the current day, it would download 1 day.   If AAPL had no data, it would download 20 days.

This is how other plugins work (i.e. eSignal, IQfeed, myTrack) and I will implement this method in IB plugin as well,
HOWEVER, regardless of data source sometimes it is necessary to re-download (force backfill) ALL data since
there may be corrections/adjustments done later and you may want to get them.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com