RE: [amibroker] New Interactive Brokers plugin version 1.5.0 - featuring upto 30 DAYS of 1-minute bar backfill

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] New Interactive Brokers plugin version 1.5.0 - featuring upto 30 DAYS of 1-minute bar backfill
  • From: "ronbo" <ronbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 13:10:14 -0800

I know TJ already posted that it's either 1 day or 5 day, but let me also
say---- i too would like a 2 day.  a while ago i logged onto IB and did a 1
day backfill all RTQ.  2 futures did not backfill, yg   feb 06 and  qmh06.

i switched to a 5 day and both backfilled by Backfill Current.  I know IB
has some issues, but a 2 may have done it.  I'll go back to 1.4.2 which only
has a 2 day and see if this is a problem tomorrow....  Speed is not an issue
with me---i'm on a phone line---no DSL here in the boonies....

thanks again TJ,

ron