From: Joe Landry
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 4:22 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Relative Performance Plots

Steve
I forwarded your routine to a friend of mine who has AB and TC2000 however he ran into
a subscript out of range flag when he tried to compile the routine.

Seems the compiler evaluates the CarryFwd section and

if ( CarryFwd ) // fill bars after range
  for ( Bar = EndBar + 1; Bar < BarCount; Bar++ )
  {
   T1Chg[Bar]  = T1Chg[EndBar];
   T2Chg[Bar]  = T2Chg[EndBar];

Balks with the following message

   This is his message.

I get an error on this afl. Line 192 to 223 Subscript out of range. You must not access array elements outside )......(barcount -1))range.
Do you have any idea as what to do?

Bill

If I set CarryFwd to zero without the ParamToggle statement then it compiles without error.  If I set the default for Paramtoggle to 0, (it's
supposed to default to zero but thought I'd change it from the 1 that you had in the statement)
it stll compiles out of range flags.

Thanks
JOE