[amibroker] Re: Software improvement suggestions?

Dear Tomasz,
thank you for your kind reply.
1)
Sorry, I find only File->Print setup (4.70.5)
2)
You are very correct about the common user-interface elements.
However, it could be possible to think about improvements and
enhancements even for standard elements. For example, Medved
Quotetracker has built in exactly this feature and I found it
comfortable.

Furthermore, I ovserved often the "Scroll Wheel in your mouse + CTRL
key" fails operating. Maybe this is only an issue on my PC (?)

The other way to adjust zoom is the + and - at the left bar. But this
is not an analoguous adjustment.

Think about ergonomy:

If I am using the left mouse button to slide the scoll bar, it is
very easy to use the same button to drag the edge of the scoll bar.
But it is relatively much more difficult to press the CRTL key and
scroll the mouse wheel. Furthermore, not all mouses have a wheel.

I really do not want to make your work increase by nonsense features.
But very small details can make the difference between excellent and
mediocre products.

Best regards,
Spacetalk

> Hello,
>
> 1. File->Page Setup
> 2. Against Windows Standards (scrollbars are common user-interface
elements and they should operate
>    the same in every application).
>   Zoom can be controlled in several ways including Scroll Wheel in
your mouse + CTRL key
> (which is also standard in Windows - use Scroll Wheel + CTRL in
Outlook for example - it ZOOMS too! )

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com