[amibroker] Re: Number of bars (to load)

Tomasz,
I observed with your help in another thread of this board that also
the number of bars in the history (daily charts) is limited by the
setting

"Number of bars to load".

because, if I load many intraday bars, the daily bars are removed or
reduced to meet the max. number of bars limit.

If I want to use daily and intraday charts simultaneously, is it
recommended to set the Number of bars to load at 500,000 (maximum)???

Regards,
spacetalk

> Hello,
>
> This setting matters ONLY if you use plugins and
> it specifies MAXIMUM number of bars per symbol.
>
> If you do not use plugin (external data source) then number of bars
is unlimited.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com