RE: [amibroker] Number of bars (to load)

Title: Normal.dot Template

Hi,

I am not sure if I understand exactly the statement below.

If I use IB as data source, does the “default number of quotations in chart”
(Tools | Preferences | charting) set also the number of backfilled bars?

BTW I am using a tick based database and all the option for “backfill length”
are grayed out but 5days is checked. I am assuming this is normal?

Joseph Biran