Re: [amibroker] Can RTQ be minimized?

Hello,

> All  I see is x in corner. It takes up too much space and I need all
> the stocks in it updated in RT.
What do you mean with 'stocks updated'.

If you want to have CHARTS updated - they are updated
automatically (all open charts).

If you want SCAN/ EXPLORATION / BACKTEST - you don't need
to run RTQ window. Just use "wait for backfill"

> When I hit the X, does it still update all the stocks?
If it was open and you close it then yes,
but what for you need to constantly update? Data is delivered on demand. If something is missing - BACKFILL
feature is to fill the gap. (Unless you run feed that has no backfill).

BTW: did you notice "auto-hide" feature in beta? It is just "minimized window".

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com
> All  I see is x in corner. It takes up too much space and I need all
> the stocks in it updated in RT.
>
> When I hit the X, does it still update all the stocks?
>
> Ray

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

24 Hours. Commission-Free.