RE: [amibroker] magnification level setting

Lazy?  That's why I use the mousewheel!  :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Martin Cooney
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 4:23 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] magnification level setting

Thanks for adding those, Dan - really helpful indeed.
Did I mention I was really lazy and didn't want to use any extra
keystrokes that I didn't have to ? :))

Martin

Dan Clark wrote:
> Martin,
>

> Two other "zoom" tricks - With chart selected:
>

>     * Assuming that you have a mouse wheel.  Press and hold the <Ctrl>
>       key and rotate the mouse wheel.  Or,
>

>     * Press and hold the <Ctrl> key and click the "+" or "-" keys on the
>       control pad.
>

> Much faster and more flexible than using the "+" or "-" magnify buttons.
>

> Regards,
>

> Dan.

tment+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+p
roperty+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+soft
ware&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=_XXUzbE9l5lGlZNcMu4KNQ>
> 	Real estate investment software

stment+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+
property+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+sof
tware&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=5_sgDczz3ArKGMtJ9tFSJA>
> 	Investment property software

ent+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+pro
perty+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+softwa
re&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=_N6zcwefgp4eg5n6oX5WZw>

> Software support

nt+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+property+softwa
re&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+software&w6=Invest
ment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=MJ2jP31F3n64RDZkDadU8w>
> 	Real estate investment analysis software

e&w1=Investment+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=In
vestment+property+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+ana
lysis+software&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=GmF8PlAJASx0wrSaX5-Zlw>

> 	Investment software

ement+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+property+sof
tware&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+software&w6=Inv
estment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=aMgGsKT4w29dMAYUzQUKzg>

>     *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

24 Hours. Commission-Free.