From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of m_visto
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 11:41 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Static Text in Commentary

Hi all,

I am writing an AFL program that has several static text variables
defined for later use in the program.  I also am using the commentary
commands printf and writeif to develop custom commentary.  The problem
is that all of the static text varibles also show up in the commentary
window even though I did not indicate that I wanted this.  Does anyone
know a way to turn this off or work around it?  For example, the param:

System = ParamList("Choose System", "System A|System B");

will put the static text System variable information in the commentary
window.  If I really wanted it there, I should at some place in the
program type:

PrintF(System);

Any thoughts to stop this behavior would be much appreciated.

Thank-you
Marty

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS