[amibroker] Help with delaying a buy signal

Hi, the following code is taken from the standard MACD indicator which I
am using to understand AFL a little more. I have added a simple buy/sell
condition.

What I would like to do is delay the buy decision to ensure the buy
signal is above the trigger level for 2 (or more) periods before the buy
is actioned. Could someone assist please.

TIA.....Keith

// Simple MACD system //

r1 = Param( "Fast avg", 12, 2, 200, 1 );
r2 = Param( "Slow avg", 26, 2, 200, 1 );
r3 = Param( "Signal avg", 9, 2, 200, 1 );

ml = MACD(r1, r2);
sl = Signal(r1,r2,r3);

Buy = (ml-sl) > 0.03;
Sell = Cross(sl,ml);
Buy = ExRem(Buy,Sell);
Sell = ExRem(Sell,Buy);

Plot(0.03,"",colorBlack,styleDashed);
Plot( ml, StrFormat(_SECTION_NAME()+"(%g,%g)", r1, r2), ParamColor("MACD
color", colorRed ), ParamStyle("MACD style") );
Plot( sl, "Signal" + _PARAM_VALUES(), ParamColor("Signal color",
colorBlue ), ParamStyle("Signal style") );
Plot( ml-sl, "MACD Histogram", ParamColor("Histogram color", colorBlack
), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Histogram style", styleHistogram |
styleNoLabel, maskHistogram ) );

PlotShapes(shapeUpArrow*Buy+shapeDownArrow*Sell,
IIf(Buy,colorBrightGreen,colorYellow));

24 Hours. Commission-Free.