RE: [amibroker] magnification level setting

Martin,

Two other “zoom” tricks - With chart selected:

  • Assuming that you have a mouse wheel…  Press and hold the <Ctrl> key and rotate the mouse wheel.  Or,

  • Press and hold the <Ctrl> key and click the “+” or “-“ keys on the control pad.

Much faster and more flexible than using the “+” or “-“ magnify buttons.

Regards,

Dan.