Re: [amibroker] Can you call AFL functions while in VBScript ? If so, how ?

Hi Thanks for that , but I would like to use AFL functions while I am in a VBScript loop....

while it is looping through the bars, I want to use the _TRACE function and throw some debug out to the DebugView application...

Can I call AFL functions while INSIDE VBScript ?  I might want to call other AFL functions too.

THanks.

Mark Fishburn
Clarus Innovation Inc.
22 Borland Drive