RE: [amibroker] Interpretation tab on top

Hi – This is a post from Steve Dugas which helped me to understand what I needed to do.  I get all of the posts sent to me via email so I don’t have the message # in the group, but was posted on 12/10/05.

Hi,

Here are the basics - if you need more info, post exactly what you need to do and we will try to give you specifics:

1. To drag a window, click on the title bar and drag it around.

2. To dock a window, drag it and release directly on top of 1 of the 8 arrows. I would suggest experimenting - try releasing it on top of all 8 arrows, one at a time,  to see what they do.

3. To undock a window, drag it out and releade anywhere *except* over the center spot or 1 of the 8 arrows.

4. When a window is docked, a pin will appear in the title bar - click the pin to toggle between normal docked mode and auto-hide mode.

5. Releasing a drag over the center spot ( instead of an arrow ) will turn the object you are dragging into a tab in another window instead of a seperate window. The spot will only appear when you drag an object over a place where you can add a tab. For example, drag a window over a chart and there will be no center spot. because you can't add tabs to a chart. Now drag it over another window and you will see the spot - release the drag on top of the spot and your dragged window will be a tab in the other window.

6. To remove a tab from a window, just drag it back out.

After you spend a little while playing with it, it becomes pretty easy.

Steve

One additional comment.  If you open up the Interpretation tab so it is visible and double click on it to where the pin disappears you will notice that you can move it.  It is at this time the little arrows will appear and allow you to “dock” it to your desired location.

Dave

MarketMonk777

a.k.a. RedEyes