[amibroker] Re: Buying at the exact price trading signal occurs

Thanks Graham and Tomasz. Please bear with me I am trying to make
sense of this.

I trade in daily timeframe. I see MACD crossing in daily and I take
the trade on next day's open, and place a 2% trailing stop
immediately. How would I write this to represent the trade in real
life as the stop may be activated during the day (intraday)? I have
real time data for this symbol.

I would really appreciate your response.
sb

<amibroker@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > It is mathematically impossible to derive INTRADAY market
behaviour
> > > having only EOD data.  So if you have EOD data only, you should
> > > always use close or better yet OPEN of next day to trade.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Tomasz Janeczko
> > > amibroker.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.