[amibroker] Re: missing intraday quotes using IB backfill

Ron,

Although I didn't ask the question I was having similar troubles about
what was asked.  I read your message and went to download the latest
plugin here http://www.amibroker.com/ib.html.  I saved it in the
Plugin folder over the IB.dll that was already there and shut AB down
and tried again and now everything seems to be working as it should.

thanks
Eric

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ronbo" <ronbo@xxxx> wrote:

> which are you getting complete fills-- forex, stocks, grains, index
> futures???
> Have you tried to backfill using just Backfill Current and does it work?
> Do you have the latest plugin and latest AB?
>
> sorry i can't tell you what is wrong.  i have no problem getting
backfills
> with any of the above and i using AB 4.73.0 and plugin 1.4.2.0
because the
> latest one is too slow with 5 days of data with my dialup.
> hth, ron

1/20/2006

24 Hours. Commission-Free.