[amibroker] Automated Trading Question

I recently bought Amibroker and have been amazed at how powerful
this software is compared to my overpriced Metastock POS.  I noticed
that there is a beta for automated trading with IB.  I have spent
some time reading the notes on it and have a few questions.

1.  I would like to automate a strategy that trades all the Nasdaq
100 stocks.  I have them downloaded in Amibroker and in a special
watchlist.  After reading the automated notes I noticed that in
order to place an order each individual stock was typed in the place
order function.  Like MSFT here:

ibc.PlaceOrder("MSFT", "SELL", 1000, "LMT", 28, 0, "GTC", True,
100, "", parentID );

Would I have to have a line for every symbol that is in my Nasdaq
100 watchlist (which is 100)?  Or is there a better way to do this?
In this particular strategy I either enter on the open with a market
order or if not on the open then there would need to be a limit
order for the rest of the day and all open positions are closed at
the end of the day.

2.  I have another system that I would also like to trade using
automation.  Can I automate two different systems and trade them at
the same time?

Thanks
Eric

24 Hours. Commission-Free.