Re: [amibroker] Re: How can AddToComposite generate Null values?

Hello,

In short you can't.

This is so because AddToComposite by design
is ADDING values. Null values on the other hand are 'special'
and adding null to any non-null value should give null anyway.
This is against composite nature of addtocomposite
(one null on one symbol would invalidate entire addition).

If you need "fixup" candidates, why don't you make fixup by yourself:

value = ...something

AddToComposite( ValueWhen( DayOfWeek() != 5, value ) , "fixuptest" , "X");

This will give an array that is filled with values defined by you except
of fridays which will held the value from thursday.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com