[amibroker] Re: New AmiBroker

Thank you for all the comments!

We've been testing the trial version, so far AB has been performing
very well in terms of speed, but the trial was done with just limited
number of data (trial version doesn't allow you to save, so we just
tried a couple of tickers and ran some tests).

This is great, looks like we're getting closer to picking the good TA
software.

Thanks again!

Peter.

Still curious:
To the software maker: Any idea as to when the latest version will be
official?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ed Hoopes" <reefbreak_sd@xxxx>

<grambrar010@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > We are a group of traders and currently evaluating a couple of
> > > Technical Analysis software (AB is one of them).
> > >
> > > We are thinking about buying Technical Analysis software for
each one
> > > of us, we know that there is a new beta version of AB and would
like
> > > know when the 'Official' version of this beta will be released?
> > > We'd prefer the latest version which of course has more (or
better)
> > > features.
> > >
> > > Does anybody know when this beta will become official?
> > >
> > > Hopefully AmiBroker will be our choice!
> > >
> > > Peter

24 Hours. Commission-Free.