[amibroker] Re: Keyboard

If you left-click the "ticker" tool so that the ticker symbol is
highlighted, then move the pointer outside of the chart, you can
scroll through the charts with a mouse-wheel.  Only on the older
version, though, like yours.  I just updated to AB 4.75 from 4.70 and
the functionality isn't there anymore.  Too bad, too, because it's
one of those minor but really handy-to-use features.

S.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "spacetalk123" <spacetalk123@xxxx>
wrote:

> Sorry, I am using 4.70.5 and I cannot find out how to scroll
through
> all the charts. Can you explain please?
>
> Maybe, this feature was not included already.
> In the "Workspace" only selecting symbols with the cursor keys up
and
> down works in my version.
>
> Regards,
> spacetalk123
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hoolee0820" <hoolee0820@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > We lost this useful feature since 4.74 beta, I believe. Please
> > consider restoring it in next beta.
> >

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sebastiandanconia"
> > <sebastiandanconia@xxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > On a sort-of related subject, with AB 4.70 I could left-click
on
> > > the "ticker" tool (so that the symbol was highlighted), then
use
> > the
> > > wheel on my mouse to scroll through all the charts in my ticker
> > > list.  The new AB beta doesn't seem to allow that.  Is it gone?
> > >
> > > Luck,
> > >
> > > Sebastian
> > >

> > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko"
> > <amibroker@xxxx>