[amibroker] Struggling again... advice requested

I am struggling (again!), and would like to request some advice.

My new systems take more than one trade in a day.  This creates what I call
the Catch-22 problem.  You can't anymore use arrays to mark the trades
because the entry is dependent on the exit which is dependent on the
entry...  So now what do I do?

One possibility is to code with loops.  I hate that idea because it's
complicated and because I thought that AB was all about avoiding loops.

Another possibility is to mark the entry price with a static variable and
hold it until the exit.  This will (maybe) work OK in actual trading and in
AA but it is hard to tell what is happening because the buy and sell arrows
on the chart display are no longer accurate (because later static variable
assignments mess up the display of earlier ones).

This seems like such a basic problem that someone else must have dealt with
it and found the solution.

Thanks!

chuck

24 Hours. Commission-Free.