Re: [amibroker] Re: equity() function help

You can create a copy of a symbol using the addtocomposite to just
copoy the OHLCVI data, select the ~~~equity and make the composite
symbol different.

There are examples of code in the help files, and you could also check
the readme files for beta issues.
Also do a search of these yahoo group posts for what has been included
here. A good start would be anything by Tomasz

--
Cheers
Graham

24 Hours. Commission-Free.