[amibroker] Re: Amibroker's Auto Trader

Thanx CS....here is the basic code I have tried to implement. I
doesn't work, can you please proof it and see where i might make some
improvements?

Thank you
Dennis

// ---------------------------------------

z=cci(14);

// Filters
Filter = (zlrlong OR zlrshort OR famirlong OR famirshort OR Vtlong OR
Hfelong OR Vtshort OR gb100long OR gb100short OR Hfeshort) OR (A OR
bars) AND 1 AND MA(V,50) > 100000;

Buy = (zlrlong OR famirlong OR Vtlong OR gb100long);

Sell= (z<Ref(z,-1) AND Ref(z,-1)<Ref(z,-2) AND C<O);

Short = (zlrshort OR famirshort OR Vtshort OR gb100short);

Cover = (z>Ref(z,-1) AND Ref(z,-1)>Ref(z,-2) AND C>O);

// AutoTrader

// Buy

if(LastValue(Buy))

{

ibc= GetTradingInterface("IB");

// check if we are connected OK

if(ibc.IsConnected())

{

//check if we do not already have open position on this future/stock

if(ibc.GetPositionSize(Name())==0)

{

//transmit order

parentid=ibc.PlaceOrder(Name(),"Buy",1,"MKTCLS",0,0,"Day",True);

if(LastValue(Sell))

{

ibc.placeorder(Name(),"SELL",1,"MKTCLS",0,0,"Day",True,parentid);

}

}

}

}

// Short

if(LastValue(Short))

{

ibc= GetTradingInterface("IB");

// check if we are connected OK

if(ibc.IsConnected())

{

//check if we do not already have open position on this future/stock

if(ibc.GetPositionSize(Name())==0)

{

//transmit order

parentid=ibc.PlaceOrder(Name(),"Sshort",1,"MKTCLS",0,0,"Day",True);

if(LastValue(Cover))

{

ibc.placeorder(Name(),"Buy",1,"MKTCLS",0,0,"Day",True,parentid);

}

}

}

}

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cstrader" <cstrader232@xxxx> wrote:

> Dennis.  Stay tuned to this group as well as the amibroker-at
group.  Many
> of us are autotrading.  It takes some effort, but it is well worth
it.
> Amibroker can do almost everything, including (of course) covering.

Short
> > function. But no Cover function. Is anyone using the auto trader
> > option, and if so, how is it working for you?
> >
> > Dennis

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

24 Hours. Commission-Free.