From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ct1942
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2006 10:35 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] OT- Problem with Yahoo Groups

I do not recieve individual emails. I read all emails from Yahoo groups
web page.

For over a month now, since Yahoo added the GFTforex ad to all their
webpages, whenever I try to go to a new message, my screen hangs up
for about 30 seconds and I get an error message that says a script in
Flashplayer is causing this hangup.

I have emailed Yahoo several times to tell them of this problem and I
get no response.

Has anybody else had this problem, and if so, how do you correct it?

Thanks,

Cordell

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS