[amibroker] Re: Formatting help

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cstrader" <cstrader232@xxxx> wrote:

> I'm trying to print to the window and interpretation in way that
the columns
> line up.  For instance,

cstrader;

This has worked for me.  I use Title and create an indicator soley
consisting of 1 long string.  I've found the limit on the string
length to be about 2000 charactors.(I'll use two indicator pages if
needed.)

Have your data file in string format without empty items.  I use
Excel to massage the base data and clean it up.

Use the fopen, fgets series of functions to retrieve the data.

Read in your data, EPSSuprise for example.
Use the following to pad the strings.

while (StrLen(EPSSuprise)< 8)	EPSSuprise= " " + EPSSuprise;

assemble your Title string and you have a nice looking data page.

Regards,

Tony

24 Hours. Commission-Free.