Re: [amibroker] Database Cleanup Script - need three testers

Dan,

I use QP and would be willing to test for you if you like. I also have
commodities and would be curious to see if it will remove those symbols.

Let me know if you need another tester.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT

24 Hours. Commission-Free.