Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.75.0 BETA released

Agree with Yuki also... A static group of tags is very useful

Ara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 10:11 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.75.0 BETA released

Tomasz --
I agree with Yuki on this one.  Having the tabs change position every time they are unpinned is rather disconcerting and a nuisance (to the point where I never unpin them, thus defeating whatever advantage the pin/unpin has).  Once I get the different tabs set up the way I like, I want them to stay that way.  The only change I want to make thereafter is to either hide or unhide them all.  Hide/Unhide all tabs all at once would be very useful feature.
-- Keith

Tomasz Janeczko wrote:
Hello,

Since it is NOT limited to any particlar tab set/layout (you can move every tab
in whatever side you want including tabs that were NOT present
on the left side such as real time quote), it can not be "static".
It can only be "dynamic" handled on best-fit/FIFO basis

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com