From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of wlandry01
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 5:11 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Ticker Toolbar Question

Hi,

I would like to know if the ticker toolbar (shows at the top of the
AmiBroker screen) can be set to show only those symbols associated
with the current Watchlist, etc.  It appears to be linked to whichever
database is in use, which, in my case, is the total US-Stocks
database.    This isn't, generally, particularly useful to me since
I'm usually working on a specific subset of stocks at any given time.

I've checked the Help, etc. but haven't found anything yet.  As far as
I can determine there isn't a setting in the Preferences, etc. that
would allow this change, either.

Can anyone advise as to whether resetting the toolbar context is possible?

Thanks,

Wayne

24 Hours. Commission-Free.