From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bill Crawford
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 17:03
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] External Variable

On a  weekly basis, I enter a .csv file of tickers to form a new
watchlist.  I want to include and have available within AB an external
variable that is a fundamental ranking of each stock ticker.  It is
included in the .csv file.

How do I get AB to read the other variable and associate it with the
right ticker?

Thanks in advance for any help, and happy holidays.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.