Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 9:56 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Yahoo Data Error

> What did I (inadvertently) change that does not allow Quote.exe to
access the internet?

Dick,

If you are still having trouble, here is what I do with connection
problems related to ZoneAlarm (in case that is what you use):

Right-click on the icon in the Systray area near the clock and select
'Restore Zone Alarm......'

Click on the Program Control section on the left of the window

Select the 'Programs' tab at the top

Look for the offending program, aq1810.exe (or whatever version you
are using) and right-click on its name, then select 'Remove'

Now try Amiquote again and Zonealarm should pop up a little window
asking about permission. Check the box to remember and then click to
allow access.

Hope this is helpful.

Bill

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS