RE: [amibroker] Autotrading / System Development - Herman

There is also some work in automated trading and AmiBroker on the ForexSystemBuilders yahoo forum.

If you haven’t considered the advantages of Forex, foreign exchange, it has some good opportunities based on the leverage.

Warning – this leverage is a two edged sword so be careful…demo trade etc. until you are profitable.

Also, for learning and sharing skills in AmiBroker consider setting up TightVNC found at TightVNC on your computer so you can share a desktop on the cheap.  Skype is good for a few people.  If you have more try using TeamSpeak.  All the other programs that would do this in one place seem to be very expensive.  This is a way to share charts and talk about them.

Best of luck and skill trading,

Forex5x AKA Steve