[amibroker] Re: New File Uploaded - Divergence

Dick,

I have done some explorations and scans.

For explorations, it's too early to decide the benefits ... takes time to
build a track record and be able to give appropriate credit to a particular
part of a system.

Adding divergence criteria to backtests does improve the results, so it
looks useful to me.

If you make any conclusions about it's usefullness or have suggestion for
improvemts or trading methods, please post so everyone benefits.

Have a great day

Ara