Re: RE : [amibroker] New File Uploaded - Divergence

I am only guessing here as I have not looked at the divergance stuff as yet

Need more of the code showing than what you have.
I do not think you can return the variable as shown
I thought the return had to ba a number return, what you ahve is
almost a string but not quite

you may need to include a global variable in addition to the return
variable, or better yet just use a procedure instead of a finction
call and have both variables as global.
Then combine them later as string for your explore output.

--
Cheers
Graham

On 12/2/05, amartinod <amartinod@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you,
>

> I included the .afl file in a new function,
>

> But I get a syntax error at execution at the last line of your
> DivergeControl function (see included picture).
>

> But I cannot find where the {} sequence is wrong,
>

> May-be you can email me the full code of your function with the correct
> positions for brackets.
>

> Regards,
>

> AL,

24 Hours. Commission-Free.