Re: [amibroker] Help on searching this group

BTW. Jim Lehrer,PBS,  had two authors of books about Google interviewed today. Every search we make is saved by Google. Scary.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Help on searching this group

Thanks Joe and thanks Dingo
This is neat way to find stuff.
Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: Joe Landry
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 7:56 AM

Han Ming

In Purebytes ask the Google search engine to do it for you.  Dingo was kind enough to set

me straight on this.

Use this in Google search argument

site:www.purebytes.com "my search argument" purebytes amibroker

I just got 682 hits from this search

site:www.purebytes.com "interactive brokers" purebytes amibroker

and I believe I'm going to watch the IB video that I just found out exists.

Hope this helps

JOE