Re: [amibroker] AB Help files and Base Index for Relative Strength

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your response. To elaborate a bit further on the issue - if I want to check for strength vis-a-vis a broad market average such as the S&P 500 for instance and also relative strength within an industry/group using an index created with ATC, one would have to use the setforeign function? If that be the case is the following the correct usage of setforeign and relstrength functions:-

TKRNM=SetForeign("CNX500",fixup=True,tradeprices=False);
RSC=RelStrength("tkrnm",fixup==1 );

Thanks once again for your help.
Regards

Rakesh