[amibroker] Esignal RT FX quotes problem

Hi,

I have problem with charts of FX  from Esignal in AmiBroker.

Some FX symbols are OK (EURCHF A0-FX) but with another I have problem:
EUR A0-FX, CHF A0-FX , GBP A0-FX.
What happened ? From today my charts shows only data from 4.9.2005
till today. Yesterday charts were full of EOD history ..... Backfill
and Force backfill does not help. I can see only these data range.
I have set database as 1 Minute database Esignal RT, Mixed
EOD/Intraday, 24 hours trading (no filtering), Time Shift : -6, Allow
Mixed EOD/Intraday.
DayTime COmpress : Exchange Time...
I have Esignal Premier subscription. In esignal software I can see all
history...

When I do force backfill I see in AmiBroker Esignal Plugin that
quotest are downloaded but looks like they are in never ending cycle...

Anybody else having problems with Esignal FX quotes respectively with
their daily charts  ?? How to solve it ?

Thank you for any advice...

24 Hours. Commission-Free.