Re: [amibroker] Intraday Exploration and Time

Regarding my time only question

Is it possible to change the format to HH:MM:SS?

tony

On 11/27/05, Tony Lei <yiupang91@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
all,

As an example, I ran an exploration using the following code but I cannot seem to sort all the signals by the most current time in ascending order.  It seems that it will sort the names  alphabetically first and then time.

Filter = 1 ;
SetOption("NoDefaultColumns",True);
AddTextColumn(Name(), "Name");
AddColumn ( Buy, "Buy", 1 ) ;
AddColumn ( Short, "Short", 1 ) ;
AddColumn ( TimeNum(), "Timenum", 1 ); //can it be time only without date?

Also, if I set filter = buy and short, i do not get any results.  Maybe it will only work during trading hours.   However, if I run  "SCAN", it will  list of the trading signals occurred on the day specified.

Hope you can help

thanks

tony