Re: [amibroker] Alert and triggers help

Nevermind

I got it,

thanks for the tip

tony

On 11/26/05, Tony Lei <yiupang91@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Graham,

I'm a little lost since i'm not familiar with concatenate function in excel.  Can you provide some tips on how to start?

My first step is to create a table:

e.g.

Stock Name     Long trigger      Short Trigger
      X                  40.20               30.25

excel then will output the above as

AlertIf( Cross(C, 40.20) AND Name()=="X", "", "Long", 3 );
AlertIf( Cross(30.25,C) AND Name()=="X", "", "Short", 3 );

thanks

tony