Re: [amibroker] Re: How to refer to a custom formula in a system test?

sebastian, I tried to use this for your equity. Doesnt
work out though, youll find it probably impeds your
system performance.
I havent been able to find a way to trade my equity
curve profitably.

Sell= IIf (Equity() * 1.13 <
HHV(Ref(Equity(),-1),100),1,0);

--- sebastiandanconia <sebastiandanconia@xxxxxxxxx>